Looking for tires for Peru

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for tires for Peru
From: coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:47:43 -0400
Hey Guys and Gals,
Im going to be running Peru in a couple weeks and I cant seem to find any
tires. Im driving my 325i. Im running the stock 15 by 7 wheels. I'd like to
find a 225/50/15 Falken Azeni, but none seem to exist. Id be willing to look at
some Kuhmo MX's if I can find some. If anyone has any extra tires laying around
or you might know where I can find some please let me know ASAP. I need to get
these this week so I can have them mounted.
Sincerely,
Trey Walker
93 BMW 325i
MS Region