Re: What was the Biggest Class Ever at the Nats?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What was the Biggest Class Ever at the Nats?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:12:03 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/2005 10:03:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
raft321@fuse.net writes:

I just  saw that Super Stock has 60, count them 60 drivers in their class for
the  nationals this year. I believe CP had near 70 drivers a couple years
ago.
Was that the biggest class ever or was there a class with more drivers  than
that any other time?

The record prior to 2000 was FS in '82 and CS in '95, both at 59  cars.  In
2000, CP took the record with 65, which remains to this  day.

Charlie