Just a couple things left.

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>, <rmsolo@rmsolo.org>,
Subject: Just a couple things left.
From: "Greg Reno" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:35:09 -0700
Still a few things left, and I'm dropping my prices. BTW, the wheels fit Neons
too! And the V700s are quite possibly the best rain tire out there. I have
pictures of anything you want to see.
Greg Reno
06 Mini Cooper S
(sometime in December)
#36 GS

(4) 15x6.5 40offset 5x100 SSP (SSR knockoffs) wheels 12lbs Silver $350

(4) 15x6.5 40offset 5x100 SSP (SSR knockoffs) wheels 12lbs Bronze $350

Both these sets of SSP wheels have custom 4mm spacers drilled and tapped into
the hub face, perfect for a Celica(making a 36offset). However these can be
removed very easily to fit others. But I paid a machinist shop time, so the
spacers weren't cheap, they're a work of art!

(4) Kumho Escta V700 225/45/15 Full tread depth 2runs on them from this years
Nationals (in the rain), and a 4 run rain event from last year. $300

Drawtite trailer hitch for 00-05 Celica. No drilling required, bolts right to
frame at factory attachment points. $50