Re: ax-digest V1 #1677

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #1677
From: davard@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:55:26 -0400
She is the medical consultant for GH, and sometimes when they need
someone who can deliver complicated lines, she gets the call. She isn't
one of the main actors in the series, but has made a few appearances
with speaking parts. Her autocrossing has taken a back seat in recent
years as she was working on an advanced nursing degree (Nurse
Practitioner?).

David Avard
Former Cal Club member.