Re: Lori Robertson Is An Actress?, Wow

To: "philip ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Lori Robertson Is An Actress?, Wow
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 01:42:39 -0500
Yes, but TV work is not a complete or exhaustive list. Major and supporting
TV stars are included, but Lori is not quite that. Basically she is a nurse
working as a technical adviser whom they occasionally ask to walk-on for a
bit part. Sometimes because it is easier for "Nurse Lori" to do some medical
procedure she already knows how to do than to teach some other actress to do
it.

I doubt she even has an agent because she is not seeking the work agents are
needed for. When I did the story on her, she had a day job -- ER nurse at
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital in Whittier, Calif.

I use imdb for a lot of fact checking. It's a great reference site.

--Rocky