A great story

To: pgh_autox@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net, wmatenkosky@hotmail.com
Subject: A great story
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:03:35 -0500
Guys,
Yesterday as I drove around, I heard a very inspiring story on a radio
newscast.

Seems there was a guy from New York City who bought a brand new Corvette
back in 1967. Sometime early in 1968 the car was stolen from the street in
front of his home and never recovered.

Recently, the Customs Service was checking a load of cars that were going to
be loaded onto a ship for export to Sweden. They checked the VIN on the
vehicles and yep, the Corvette red flagged. They checked and found that this
indeed was the same car that was stolen 37 years ago.

According to the news story, the guy is going to get his Corvette back.
Hooray for the Customs Service.  Good job guys.

I guess the next question is, where has the Corvette been hiding all that
time?

Larry Steckel