Re: Sad news

To: Streldoc@aol.com, jlieberman@sport.rr.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sad news
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 04:33:40 +0000
> Benny will live long in our memories for his unique and  so affable
> personality.

I only knew Benny through Email.  I'll miss him.  I can't imagine the effect
this will have on folks who knew him in person.

So long, Benny.  I hope you meet up with some friends of mine:  Bill Cammack,
Steve Hendrickson, Flip Shockley, Ade Mullin and so many others we could ill
afford to lose.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,