[Autox] New "Solo Stats" is ready

To: ".Wichita Region" <wichitascca@googlegroups.com>, ".Team.Net"
Subject: [Autox] New "Solo Stats" is ready
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:02:19 -0500
The new "Solo Stats," the record book of the SCCA Solo Nationals, is ready to
go to press.

Want a copy? Just send me an e-mail (see sig).

If you've ever run Nationals, you're in it somewhere. "Solo Stats" contains
the top-10s in a number of categories -- most championships, most trophies
won, widest margins, narrowest margins, and much, much more. In addition it
lists ALL champions (including supplementals) by class, by region  and
division, by individual. Plus the Silver Circle, the Who's Who, and the Old
Fartz list.

Including Your Personal Record. Every run you made, time and cones. Every
record-book listing of which you are a part. This estasblishes your bragging
rights.

And then there's the Alpha Lists -- the records of everyone who has ever put a
wheel on a Nationals course from 1973 to 2010. More than 300 pages of
information.

Thre book is $49 postpaid. Just e-mail me your name and mailing address. If
the book is a gift, tell me whose Personal Record to put in it. I'll put one
in the mail to you and include a bill.

--Rocky Entriken

  Ikke se Hurtig Racing

  rocky@spitfire4.com