Boondoggle Registration Reminders

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Boondoggle Registration Reminders
From: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 20:53:16 -0700
Probably preaching to the converted here, but in the interests of a speedy
registration experience on Sunday at 3Com, please remember:  $25
members, $35 non-members; bring your driver's license and your SCCA
membership card (if you have one).  Exact change helps.  Checks should be
made out to "SCCA".  New rule books will be on sale for $10.  Registration
closes at 12:00 noon SHARP.  (Will open at 7:30 AM or as close to it as we
can manage :-)  Tech closes at 1:00 PM.  Been so long since the slush
season I can't think of anything else.

 Oh yeah -- hopefully we'll have some rookie advisor types around
(Andy?) to help you with those "My car is a blah blah with various
non-stock accoutrements and really cool thingies and I don't know what
class I run in?" issues, and a rookie course walk to help with the
placement of the said blah blah between the cones in an optimal manner.
Your registration folks have trouble registering 300 people in 30 minutes
and answering all your questions at the same time, so bear with us.

See you Sunday,

EJ Bayliss
AS MR2T