RE: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for dismis

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: radar detector recommendations - possible evidence for dismis
From: "Esra, Phil" <PEsra@air.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:33:00 -0800
I have goretex stuff for backpacking ($$ and it gradually loses its
effectiveness), but for autox I'm really happy with the $20 Stearn's suit I
got at Costco a year or so ago. Seems pretty heavy duty and well thought out
design-wise. I remember hanging out with Mary Frances Fisk in a downpour in
our identical outfits, both of us smug about how dry we were without
jeopardizing our goretex gear :)

phil