Air Tank Recommendation

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Tank Recommendation
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 20:19:47 -0500
If anyone is considering buying an air tank, I heartily
recommend the MVP Pro-Tech. I bought mine at an
auto parts outlet (probably Kragen), and broke the
threads on the valve by too tightly clamping an air
chuck to it. (Don't try this at home unless your
compressor is as weak as mine.) Upon inquiring of
the Shinn Fu Corporation where I could buy replacement
parts, I received this message the follow business day
from MVPAmerica:

"Please forward me your mailing address and for
no charge I will ship you a new manifold."

Rich Urschel