RE: Kumho follow-up

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kumho follow-up
From: "Watson, Mark" <Mark.Watson@Schwab.COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:41:10 -0700
On the subject of Kumho's - did anyone happen to see the tire rack
advertisement for the Kumho 712 street tires?   The tread pattern looks very
similar to the Bridgestone S02 and the prices are incredibly cheap, if I
remember correctly, sizes all the way up to 17" were under $100 ea. and some
sizes are offered in both a V and Z rating (the Z rated version costing
about $1 more)

Are these too good to be true?   Has anyone tried them?

Mark