Request: Looking for east bay help.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Request: Looking for east bay help.
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 16:01:42 -0700
Hi all,

        I'd like to ask the help of anyone in the east bay area that may be
heading to San Berdoo. I'm aquiring a bunch of tires from someone who
lives in Brentwood (out past antioch), and would really like to get some
help in getting them out here to where I am. I have a ride for the tires
from San Berdoo back to Colorado. If someone would be gracious enough to
offer to pick up these tires and bring them down to the Pro, I would
happilly arrange for a case or two of fine Colorado Micro-brew to be
waiting for you in San Berdoo.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler