Timers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Timers
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:52:45 -0800 (PST)
--- Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com> wrote:
> I wasn't there on Saturday, but I do know the timers, and they very
> easily deal with extra trips - you simply remove that trip (or trips)
> (even after the car has finished) to get the correct time.

YES YES YES! I always think to myself "damn, we need to teach people
how to use the timers" whenever 3 cars get a rerun because somebody
walked through the lights. But then I always forget all about it until
the next event. The timers are SO easy to use, but there aren't very
many people who know how. My grasp of them is pretty fuzzy, but I can
normally figure it out when I'm looking at it. How about somebody who's
timer-savvy (Kevin?) printing out the 4 or so easy rules to timer
mastery and taping them to the top of the timer? It could save us 15-20
minutes an event!

Phil