AASd's 1 & 2

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: AASd's 1 & 2
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:31:41 -0800
A special "THANKS" to everyone who came out to AAS' opening weekend Rds
1 & 2, Several classes were a pretty good surprise, A stock was the
biggest for me, thanks to all the folks who ran AS, I'm contemplating
taking FS out of there, so if just a few more of you F-Stockers out
there come on out, its a done deal. I haven't seen the results yet, but
we had a very good start for the season. I know turnouts can vary
depending on several circumstances, so I'll cross my fingers that most
of the good folks who came out will run as many AAS events as possible.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Jesus