Re: Cryogenic treatment of parts

To: Larrybsp@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cryogenic treatment of parts
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:34:47 -0800
In message <46.2c6467b.2601c3c9@aol.com>, Larrybsp@aol.com writes:
> from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)
>
>          Its a stab in the dark but does anyone know where I can get
> some parts cryogenically treated in the bay area?  Those of you
> who know what the process is can probably answer the question.
> And "No" I'm not cloning sheep! TIA.

The National Shooting Club is a an indoor shooting ra nge and gunshop in
  Santa Clara. They're on Duane, facing 101. They offer cryogenic
  treatment for gun barrels. You might check with them to see if
  they can handle your parts.

Their web site is www.nscrange.com, and the cryo info is at
  http://www.nscrange.com/cryogenic_processing.htm

I've never dealt with them, so take this as info, and not a
  recommedation.

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA