Re: Why Pro's Rock! - BMW autox

To: darren@madams.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why Pro's Rock! - BMW autox
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:31:14 EST
Glad yall had fun ;) I was kicking BMW butt with Craig at Marina till like
6:30pm (did my last run with the head lites on). We were two of the eight
cars allowed into BMW club autox and turned some respectable times. I got to
Marina around 11:30 and the first car had not even got out. Apparently its
been a few years since they have run an autox so all the coordinating was put
on by relatively newbie autoxers. Craig and I agreed that we would never
complain about time delays at any other future autox after running nearly
three hours late yesturday. It was frustrating, but fun none the less, and
our little MX5's we at least in the top 10 or a group of 70-80 bimmers...

Anyhoo, how long of a drive is it to Lemoore? I used to watch air shows there
when I was younger and lived out in the valley. Do people leave the south bay
early in the morning of the event and bomb home afterwards? When is the regi.
deadline?

~Nanda Holz and UFO
Blackn'tan 92' Special Edition 127k smiles
Walnut Creek, CA
CSP-r #836
Team Lick Your Miata, M Road, C2 Automotive, Dealer Alt, Roebuck, Serious
Auto, Racing Beat, Koni, Brainstorm, HardDog, RedLine Synthetics,
YaLearnMoreOnStreetTires (Toyo T1S)
Clubs - MCA, BAMA, VROOM, NASA, SCCA
...work like you don't need the $...dance like nobody is watchin...and make
luv like there is no tomorrow...oh yeah, and drive like your arse is on fire
;)

"If you can't drive 90hp fast, 900 ain't gonna help either."  Bob Hall