Re: Why Pro's Rock!

To: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why Pro's Rock!
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:42:09 -0800
darren, dont forget my BAPOC member Stuart fending off the hordes of
type-R's in his lowly, open diffed Probe GT!

he sent me some pictures and description that are now posted on the BAPOC
site (url in my sig).  look in the Motorsports section.

in other news, i will be on borrowed rims and kumhos next weekend in the
cobra.  remind me to give the requested ride to your girlfriend.  be sure
laugh at my torque-happy foolishness as i cant find a line and spin out :)

-james creasy
president, BAPOC www.klio.net/probe
CSP RX7 www.klio.net/rx7
1965 FFR Cobra #1630 www.klio.net/cobra