Email removal

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Email removal
From: "Stuart C. Teitelbaum" <stuartt@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:46:09 -0800
Hello Friends
I need to be temporarily removed from the e-mail list. A little over a
month ago I experienced a bit of a calamity. The shopping center that my
business was in ( I say was quite on purpose ) was set on fire and  My
Bagel Bakery of 20 years was destroyed. The arsonists were 13 & 14
years old. It looks like will be able to re-build,but its a long and sad
story  that I wont bore you with, but  I figure I need to be temporarily
removed from the mailing list mainly because I don't know how often we (
Damien & I ) can come out to play and reading about it every day is
making me sad and a bit depressed with envy. Any hoo I hope that we will
be back real soon.
                    Stuart & Damien Teitelbaum
                    White   85 MR 2