Fwd: San Berdoo

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: San Berdoo
From: "Phil Esra" <mfkab@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:36:11 PST
Here's a good recap off of team.net for those who didn't make it. Thanks to
Arie, Andy, Darren, and Derek for the help and camaraderie. Feels good to
know you're among friends.

In case anyone was wondering, you CAN fit 4 tires, a floor jack, air
compressor, straight-pipe exhaust, spare set of shocks, small toolbox, 4"
thick shop manuals, golf umbrella, a stack of magnetic flowers, and a change
of clothes in an MR2, but you can't close the trunk, and your passenger has
to sit with her helmet between her feet...

phil