Team CAN and Bradley Motorsports

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Team CAN and Bradley Motorsports
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:22:57 -0800 (PST)
Several of you have asked me what my sponsor, CAN, is
all about and last weekend at the Phoenix IRL race,
Bradley Motorsports announced Team CAN and our running
at the Indy 500 this year.

CAN is Cure Autism Now.  My son is autistic and we are
looking for a cure.  Team CAN is Bradley Motorsports
with driver Buzz Calkin and movie/TV star Anthony
Edwards in the background.  There is a press realease
at:

http://www.indy500.com/press/2000/calkins-03222000.html

I will have my new CAN logos on the Neon this
Saturday.  I have taken a 6 month leave of absence
from Network Appliance to work with CAN, get genotype
(genetic) databases online, and use technology to
allow researchers worldwide access to this data in
search of the cure.  Please let me know if you have
any other questions about autism or Team CAN and I
would be happy to answer them.

patrick
98 Neon ACR
98 Viper GTSR #33