Re: Fw: Party Central Lemoore?

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Party Central Lemoore?
From: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:45:09 -0800
And the latest word per Gary this morning is that there is _NO_ overnight
RV parking allowed on the base due to security reasons... cars and their
trailers are ok but nothing that would be inhabited.  Gary also sends this
note:

---
It was mentioned, however, that Wal Mart permits overnight RV parking
without any prior arrangement. There is a Wal Mart in Hanford which is 16
miles from the base.
----

Hope to see you all in Selma for Pea Soup and beers around the pool friday
night!!!!

         --Darren

Hey, anyone know how to weld?  Want to build me a couple things if I pay
for materials and beer.