Thanks for the cool event all.

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the cool event all.
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:50:46 -0800
What first looked to be a very straightforward course for some reason
stumped me pretty good.  My first run was a 64.878, which was followed by a
meager improvement of a quarter second.  My third run, I really have no idea
what I did better, even after watching the camcorder footage it's not clear,
but non the less I picked up a full second and a half for a 63.116.  Very
very weird...  Here's the AVI videos of my fastest run:

Small (5.3MB):
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound3A.zip

SuperSized (46MB):
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound3B.zip