4/2 STOCKTON REGISTRATION

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 4/2 STOCKTON REGISTRATION
From: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 21:10:56 -0800
Hi - We need at least 6 volunteers to help with registration on Sunday
April 2 at Stockton.  This will count as your work assignment for the
day.  We will have three 1.5 hour shifts of two people starting at
7:30AM SHARP!  Please e-mail me directly if you are interested.

Kristi and I will be chairing the event, so we REALLY need people that
can help run registration.  The only way this event will happen is if we
can get some people to volunteer to run registration.  What good is a
good course if no one can register to run?!

--
BEN

DSP #60
Mercury Capri
-- Racing is life...all the rest is just waiting --