NEED REGISTRATION JUNKIES

To: Bay Area Autocross News Group <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEED REGISTRATION JUNKIES
From: "Kristi A. Soo Hoo" <ksoohoo@iresults.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:13:31 -0800
Hi All - So far we have TWO people that have volunteered to work
Registration, the coolest job in town.  They say it is going to be warm
on Sunday.  Wouldn't it be nice to work a job where you are sitting down
under and E-Z up handling money?

Here is the deal, we need at least 4 more people to help out, starting
at 7:30AM.  Please let us know when you are available between 7:30 and
10AM in your private e-mail to me.  THIS DOES COUNT AS YOUR WORK
ASSIGNMENT FOR THE DAY!

If we do not get any more volunteers than the two we have that can help
at 10am, then here is what will happen - registration will not open
until 10am, which will really cut down on the number of runs we all get
to do!  So, hurry up and write me back and tell me you are available to
work registration so we can all have lots of runs on Sunday!

--
Kristi A. Soo Hoo
Idea Integration

-- Dogs leave paw prints on the souls of those who love them. --