FW: WARNING! RED LIGHT RUNNING!

To: "autox- ba Email list" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: WARNING! RED LIGHT RUNNING!
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:51:51 -0800
To all,

The following is from long-time Lockheed Sports Car Club autocrosser, Joe
Dyer (currently running a Dinan supercharged M3).

In addition to saving your pocket book, this is good "real-life" advise.

We all need to re-enforce, within ourselves, the tecnique of approaching
signal lights, while repeating in our head, STOP, STOP, STOP until we reach
the point where its too late to do anything other than "GO" independent of
what the yellow light change suggests. (while still being prepared for the
unexpected from cross-trafic).

        Don, your resident old codger!