Re: Divisional Questions....

To: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>, Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: Divisional Questions....
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:18:21 -0700
Craig,

You're probably correct, the Divisional is definitely not an SFR points
event. Also, because it isn't listed as one of the Sac Chapter events and
the Sac Chapter events are numbered sequentially without two numbers
missing, its, logically not a Sac Chapter points event either.

As for running only one day, the Sac folks would have to answer that. In the
past, at SFR sponsered Divisionals, you had to enter the event in advance,
paying the total entry but could run only one day if you wanted. An entry
and partial running will qualify you for having run a Divisional if you need
one to run Nationals. In my opinion, choosing to run only one day is no
different (as far as qualifying for the Nationals) than the situation where
a competitor's car breaks the first day while running and the competitor
doesn't run the second day.

        Don
Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>