RE: Who's going to Lemoore Pro Solo?

To: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Who's going to Lemoore Pro Solo?
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:08:18 -0700
I'll be running at Lemoore also.  Given how far back of Mr. Tunnell's time I
am, I'll be available to work at the challenge round also.

With regards to lining the course, I say forget about inside or outside the
cones, let's put a line in the middle of the course.  Better yet, make it
the correct line around the course (talk about something to debate about) to
help out rookies.  ...just kidding!

But seriously, I'm with Peter.  Either way is fine.  I couldn't tell you if
it was inside or out in San Diego either.  But I know my kids had a hard
enough time with the unlined parts of the course.  I can't imagine how they
would do if the rest of the course was not lined.

--Navid