The '00 SFR schedule

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The '00 SFR schedule
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:26:49 -0400
SCCA San Francisco Region Solo II program for 2000

        The next event on our schedule is Saturday, May 20, at 3 Com Park
in San Francisco.
        The Oakland Coliseum has cancelled our June 10-11 dates in favor of
"In Sync," the latest and greatest in boy bands.
        To replace the above, we've added Sunday, June 11, at 3 Com Park in
San Francisco.
        At this point it appears we have 17 events--one more than our
optimum. Trust me. We'll lose something.
        And if we don't we can always stage a practice meet using all
manner of maneuvers like Chicago Boxes, four-leaf clovers, three-leaf
clovers, 19-cone optional slaloms on the minimum 45-foot centers, Double
cross-overs, Diminishing radius right-hand turns, three-cone 75-ft. slaloms
with a high-speed entry on the left, and all manner of other items we won't
see at the Solo II National on account of . . . .   <G>.

2000 San Francisco Region Solo II Schedule
Info: Hotline (650) 599-2615   # Indicates new dates (rev. 4/18/00)
Jan. 30                         Practice event, 3 Com Park at Candlestick
Point,
                                        San Francisco, CA.
March 5 Sunday          Round 1, 3 Com Park at Candlestick Point,
                                        San Francisco, CA.
March 11 Saturday       Round 2, Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
March 18 Saturday*      Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.CANCELLED.
March 26 Sunday*        Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.CANCELLED.
March 26 Sunday         Round 3, 3 Com Park, San Francisco, CA.
April 2 Sunday          Round 4, San Joaquin County Fairgrounds, Stockton,
CA.
April 16 Sunday*        Mather, by Sacramento Chapter. CANCELLED.
April 23 Sunday         Easter.
April 29-30                     Pro Solo, Lemoore NAS, Hanford, CA. By
Fresno Chapter.
April 29 Saturday*      Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
CANCELLED.
April 30 Sunday*        Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
CANCELLED.
May 14 Sunday           Mother's Day.
May 20 Saturday         Round 5, 3 Com Park, San Francisco, CA.
May 21 Sunday           Duel at DeAnza.
May 28 Sunday           Round 6, Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
June 3 Saturday         Drivers School, 3 Com Park at Candlestick Point,
                                        San Francisco, CA.
June 4 Sunday           Round 7, 3 Com Park at Candlestick Point,
                                        San Francisco, CA.
June 10 Saturday*       Round, Network Assoc. Coliseum, Oakland,
CA.CANCELLED.
June 11 Sunday*         Round, Network Assoc. Coliseum, Oakland,
CA.CANCELLED.
**June 11#                      Round 8, 3 Com Park, San Francisco, CA.
June 17-18                      NorPac Divisional, McClellan AFB,
Sacramento, CA,
                                        Organization by Sacramento Chapter.
June 17 Saturday*       Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
CANCELLED.
June 18 Sunday*         Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
CANCELLED.
June 25 Sunday          Round 9, Marina (CA) Airport.
July 1 Saturday         Round 10, Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
July 2 Sunday           Round 11, Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
July 9 Sunday           Round 12, Site #1 TBA.
July 15 Saturday        Round 13, Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
July 16 Sunday          Round 14, Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
July 23 Sunday#         Round 15, Marina (CA) Airport.
Aug. 6 Sunday           Round 16, Site #1 TBA.
Aug. 27 Sunday          Round 17, Site #1 TBA.
* CANCELLED
** TENTATIVE

Winter Slush Series
Oct. 1 Sunday           Site #1 TBA.
Oct. 8 Sunday           Marina (CA) Airport.
Oct. 22 Sunday          Site TBA.
Nov. 5  Sunday          Site #1 TBA.
Nov. 12 Sunday#         Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
Nov. 19 Sunday#         Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
# New as of April 4, 2000

--John Kelly