Re: Need Repair Shop Referal Quickly

To: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Need Repair Shop Referal Quickly
From: Enno Wein <enno@lsil.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:23:42 -0700
The shop that I can recommend is in Livermore.
It's International Auto Service, their number
is (925) 447-8224
Headgasket seems to be a common problem for
Neons though - maybe you can argue your way
through with the dealership.
I got my headgasket replaced on warranty by the
dealership, but the downside was that they screwed
up a motormount in the process.
Make sure that wherever you get the headgasket done,
they replace the timing belt at no extra charge
(except for the belt itself of course).