Re: Growing Up in a Parking Lot

To: "Team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Growing Up in a Parking Lot
From: William Davis <davisw@hermes.ssd.loral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 15:53:32 -0700
"Kelly, Katie" wrote:

> I really have no means of comparison. Weekends were when we loaded up the
> car early in the morning and ate donuts.

Ha!  That makes sense...  My parents dragged me skiing.  I understood that it
was all in the name of fun, and grew up to be an addict too...

> I think the difference between my family and your average weekend
> autocrosser, is that for the Kellys, autocross is a lifestyle. It was kind
> of like growing up in a circus.

Kind of like??

-Bill Davis
PS. For those of you who may be interested, I'll be finding out myself in a few
years: my first daughter was born two weeks ago...  Soon she'll have to meet
"Aunt" Katie!  (http://www.jps.net/billgigi)

--
Bill Davis