AVIs to keep those DSL lines humming...

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: AVIs to keep those DSL lines humming...
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:39:33 -0700
(my apologies in advance, it looks like this email might double post)

First off, the school on Saturday, was a total blast.  I learned quite a
bit...and I was instructing!  No, I didn't shoot any video, but I did make a
video way back a year ago of the 1998 school that I never posted about on
this list.  In the process had fun mixing up the footage with the video of
that OTHER elite school in California, the one down in Miramar...  =P

The HUGE version, all 12 minutes, including the cool intro, all exercises
and a couple final timed runs (233MB):
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/TopAutoXb.zip
(This one will be done uploading at roughly 11:00, don't try to pull it down
until then)

The still-fairly-huge version of the 4 minute introduction that Paramount
will probably sue me for at some point (61MB):
http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/TopAutoXa.zip

Also, Round 7 videos from Sunday:
Small (11MB):  http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound7A.zip
Large (57MB):  http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound7B.zip

The wind at the stick was playing havoc with my microphone, so I've ordered
some toys to try and rectify that for the next event...

-Carl