Re[2]: Mt. Hamilton Run this Saturday leaving Golfland 8:30a

To: mrc01@flash.net, miatamail@txt.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Mt. Hamilton Run this Saturday leaving Golfland 8:30a
From: Kevin_Ostrom@cc.chiron.com (Kevin Ostrom)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:51:47 -0700
     Ok now what is going on with the people in the blue suits?  Why would
     Dennis Hale be telling them wha tis going on?  I though he was into
     driving his vehicles?  Yes we need to watch out for bicyclists, but
     some of them need to learn some manners.  Bicyclists need to stay on
     the side of the road and not be 4-5 wide on a blind curve.

     KMO