RE: Kumho Supra 712 tire test - in process

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "'Nandaholz@aol.com'" <Nandaholz@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Kumho Supra 712 tire test - in process
From: "Watson, Mark" <Mark.Watson@Schwab.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:49:24 -0700
The very first ad I saw from Tire Rack listed a 14" tire (something like a
185/60-14  if I remember correctly)

But, I have not seen any listing smaller than 15" on the Tire Rack's Web
site (or magazine ads) since then.
Even stranger is that this tire (712) is not even mentioned on Kumho's Web
site.

My guess is - they made a mistake and are not planning to make anything in a
14" (right now)

I guess that is a problem for the Miata and MR2 drivers..