Re: 8 CONE SLALOM (WAS: THANKS)

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 8 CONE SLALOM (WAS: THANKS)
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:45:34 PDT
Then you should have gone to the Divisional.  Three 8-cone slaloms on three
successive courses is enough for me.  I'm not saying I do them perfectly,
but that was plenty of opportunity to improve!

I do wish we had more "real" 4 and 5 cone slaloms (rather than ones where
you can ignore the first and last cones), but 8 is too much like a school
exercise.

KeS