1992 Toyota MR2 For Sale

To: Autocross list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 1992 Toyota MR2 For Sale
From: Derek Butts <pnc1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:06:26 -0700
Well it's time to put the C-Stock MR2 up for sale.  Delivery to
nationals and a possible co-drive can be arranged.  This car is
completely sorted and setup to win.  Everyone who drives this car goes
fast right away...

Here is the information

1992 Black/Black N/A MR2
88k miles
Sunroof, Power Package, Cruise,tilt,CD,
Power steering and A/C
Keyless entry/Alarm
Spoiler

The following parts have been replaced in last 12 months:
Timing Belt
Water Pump
Crankshaft Seal
Alternator
Battery
Clutch
Brakes
Rotors
Front Calipers
Plugs
Wires
Cap and Rotor
Motor mounts (while changing clutch)

All parts are factory Toyota - no expense spared

Autocross Mods:
Custom ST front sway bar (modified)
93 End links
Koni adjustabe shocks (6 months old)
Custom Alignment
K&N filter
2 custom cat-back exhausts
Custom decals/graphics
Leather shift knob
4 pt Schroth Harness
Magnecor Plug Wires
BGB Shop Manuals
3 sets factory alloys
set of 15" steel wheels for street

This car is in excellent condition and needs nothing to be raced.  There
is no better car to have in CS and it makes a great ProSolo competitor.
Vehicle was originally from Alabama and is rust free.

$9,500 firm
Race tires after nationals will be negotiable.  Car will be available
September 15th.  The only reason I am selling is that I found a hardtop
turbo to play in AS next year.  Oh yeah, and I bought a house in the Bay
Area!!!

Derek Butts
CS MR2
AS MR2