Nationals Talent Show skits needed

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals Talent Show skits needed
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:43:27 EDT
I've been in touch with Roger (the famous) Johnson, Emcee of the annual
talent show, and he's looking for acts.  In fact, he's a bit concerned that
there won't be good ones.  He's even asking for people to reprise old acts.
I won't be able to be there, but if someone wants to re-create my winning '98
act, let me know...  It might win you something...

Does anyone still have a copy of it in some file somewhere?

CHD