carl's 300zx video

To: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: carl's 300zx video
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 22:46:35 -0700
wow, what a great job carl!!  the quality is awesome and the download took
only 6 minutes from your fast server!  i loved the slo-mo and fast-mo shots.

i had to find a new site to download the divx codex from... the other one is
busted and i dont know what happened to mine.

thanks also for including a shot of my car at its first autocross...:) at
least i think it is mine towards the beginning on the grid in front of where
you are on grid.

-james creasy