RE: Pro finale results are up!

To: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Pro finale results are up!
From: "A.J. Rystad" <ajrystad@2xtreme.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:58:59 -0700
At 02:15 PM 9/11/00 -0700, Jeff Winchell wrote:
>Thanks for the link. BTW, I'm not familiar with the last trophy winner in
>ESP, Jim Leithauser, other than he was apparently co-driving Bob's M3.

Jim, iirc, is/was a National staff member.  What office he held, I can't
remember.

>I see that F-Bodies/Mustangs were 5 of the bottom 6 cars in ESP. Wonder what
>will happen Tues/Wed?

After "Mr. M3" throughly trounces the "horse and buggy" crowd,  the SFC
thread will make it's glorious return to TDN. Warming up the delete key as
I type...

Or Bob will be protested for "Performance DNA, " available exclusively from
Huck and CHuck Enterprises,  that enables him to drive BMWs faster than
mere mortals.  :-)

Either way, it's sure to be an exciting heat.

A.J. Rystad
1992 MR2T AS