Nationals Scoop...

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nationals Scoop...
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:09:21 -0700
The big scoop is...

As you know, Kevin McCormick won G Stock at the ProSolo Finale last weekend.
What you might not know is that he lost a transmission in the process, and
had to borrow a ride for the win.

Now the stress begins. As I write this, I don't know how this was resolved,
but here was the problem, as I was told last night when my mom called. Both
Katie Elder and Rod McLane found rides, but Kevin could not. Ouch.

So, with the help of Sean Breeze, I believe they were either buying a new
transmission, or rebuildling, or something, and were going to reinstall
it... before today.

Katie's leading G Stock Ladies by just over a second. I don't know if this
is in borrowed car or what. I guess we'll find out soon enough how Kevin
fares in G Stock. Hopefully, he's got a ride, or the Type R is back in
running order. Everybody cross your fingers.

That was the scoop I heard last night. Will keep you informed with future
updates.

This is your friendly Ace Reporter, Katie Kelly, signing off.