A Little Late with the Good Vibes

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Little Late with the Good Vibes
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:36:18 -0700
Okay, so he's in like 10th right now, and Bruce Cambern is a DNS. There's
absolutely no chance. What the hell is a 70hp F or H Production car doing
with GT-1 cars anyway. With a drag strip start. What idiots classified this
car. Well, don't give up hope. Tomorrow is the tighter course. With another
drag strip start, I hear. Somebody in the SEB told my parents that this is
fair. Writing letters back to them is no use, but what you can do, my local
cyber friends, is send each of them bad thoughts, at hourly intervals.
Imagine each SEB member getting pricked in the butt by a sharp object, as
you say to yourself, "Baaad SEB. Baaaad SEB." I'll give you their names,
later.

But anyway, Gorden Kinney is winning the class in a tube frame, I believe,
Sunbeam Tiger, followed by Craig Nagler in his M3. The good news is, no
Lotii appear to be dominating, because if they were even NEAR the front,
they'd be one more step closer to moving to D Modified. Am I a biased little
monkey? You bet I am! Sorry for this rant.

Back to the news...

In other news, two Corvettes are leading Super Stock. Unfortunately, neither
of them are from California. Jeff and Stacy Reitmeir are using Nationals as
their warm up event. They're in 27th and 28th, respectively, right behind
Fred Van Wagonen. Steve Hobaugh and Don McKenna are doing a little bit
better, up in 19th and 20th. Don't give up faith. Trophies go to the 14th
spot, and they're all only a couple of tenths out of it. Super Stock is one
of the most competitive classes this year, so a valiant effort is being made
by all.

Stay tuned for F125. Josh Sirota is our lost hope. And of course, later on
there's Andy and Teresa in AS.

Keep hope alive. And we're still winning the team competition.

Katie