Re: TLH Tears it up in Marina

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, Carl Merritt
Subject: Re: TLH Tears it up in Marina
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:25:06 -0800
At 09:58 AM 11/20/2000 -0800, James Creasy wrote:
>it is interesting to see the drivers.  sherry is so calm when she is
>driving.
>
>so who won?

Depends on the rules....

If I remember correctly, the just and righteous Team Sloth triumphed over
the evil long-hairs in  ESP, AS, GS, and whatever class Vic was driving
in.  I think the evil long-hairs took SM (good run Sharon!), ESPL, and
CS.  Unfortunately, there were so many people who saw the error of their
ways and joined Team Sloth, I couldn't keep track of how all them did
against their long-haired counterparts.

Jim

(Carl - great video!)