I love ESP (was: c2 automotive)

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: I love ESP (was: c2 automotive)
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:19:00 -0800
Very nice!  Katie can do a real good job of insulting you and making it
sound like a compliment :).  Did she just call me obnoxious?  Just to set
the record straight, I never said I would beat you by three seconds if I had
the tires.  One full second is more like it :)<-smiley face.

I love ESP too.  But, both my car and my sense of humor is more welcome
(tolerated is more like it) in SM.  Kit and I can trash-talk each other to
death.  That's half the fun (all the fun for Kit).  You are very welcome to
join us in SM where the cars are fast, but the mouths are faster.

--Navid