Re: toys

To: ba autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: toys
From: Jerry Brown <jerbrown@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:12:28 -0800
If by "real race car", you mean a purpose-built, driven off public
roads-only vehicle, sure, given unlimited funds, I'd love to have one.
But my "ultra heavy semi-modified street car" has been known to pass a
few of them real race cars on the track, thank-you-very-much. ;^)

And when the mood strikes, I can take it out and troll for boy racers.
>From a distance, those Kumhos look just like street tires. ;^)

Certainly, I can respect your desire to "have it all" in one vehicle,
but for me, different activities dictate different vehicles - much in
the same way that I wear different clothes for different activities.
Right tool for the job, and all that. ;^)

I use a Suburban to tow - in between family ski trips, visiting
relatives, etc., etc. It's nice to be able to pile the whole family -
and "stuff" - into it and go. As for the trailer, I can assure you it
sees duty far more than 14 times a year; otherwise it sits comfortably
in the driveway.

But, to each his own. ;^)

-jerry