FW: two 1974 Ford Capri including "One Lap of America" race

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: two 1974 Ford Capri including "One Lap of America" race
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:52:57 -0800
Two, count 'em, TWO Capris for sale!

Katie

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Conrad [mailto:rjconrad1@home.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 9:06 PM
To: autox-dsp@autox-dsp.team.net
Cc: autox@autox.team.net
Capri $1900 obo

I have two 1974 Capri's in my garage I need to sell so I can purchase next
years autocrosser.  Originally asking $2800, now only asking $1900 obo.

One Lap of America Capri was purchased from Matt Jennings with out the
2.8V6.  Car has headers, konis, Momo Steering Wheel, Vented front brakes,
strut bar, newly apolstered race seat, roll bar, flared fenders, rear
spoiler, new carpet, scattershield, 3 race wheels, factory sunroof...
Pictures can be seen at http://fwrscca.fwi.com/forsale.htm  car is silver
with Black interior and Blue carpet.

2nd Capri is brown with factory sunroof.  This was my first Sports Car
purchased in 1983.  It is rusty in the floor, but repaired to be driveable.
2liter overhead cam motor with 40 over pistons, Weber cam, Quik-Trip header,
new tuned exhaust, new fuel pump, fairly new calipers & rotors, KYB struts,
new speedometer cable, new brake cable, etc.

Make one nice FSP Capri from the two by doing a motor swap, or have two
running Capri's by adding a 2.8 V6 to the race car.  Both cars are street
legal and have titles.  Cars are located in Fort Wayne Indiana.

Contact Ron Conrad at 219-493-6546  or mailto:rjconrad1@home.com