RE: Tire pressure gauge

To: "'Alberto Fonseca'" <alberto@TotallyGames.com>,
Subject: RE: Tire pressure gauge
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:32:42 -0800
I bought the Longacre standard model with the bleed valve but without the
glow in the dark face.  I wish I got the deluxe model with the swivel chuck
and the glow in the dark, and the memory needle.

For mail order, try I/O Port Racing in Fresno.  They are at:

http://www.ioportracing.com

I think they are having a sale next Monday or something.

Or I'll sell you mine and I'll buy one:)

Peter