Re: Santa speaks (was: Dear Santa (2))

To: roadsterboy@earthlink.net, atabacco@california.com,
Subject: Re: Santa speaks (was: Dear Santa (2))
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:51:29 EST
In a message dated 12/6/00 7:09:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
roadsterboy@earthlink.net writes:

> I know that all three of them use these cars on a
> daily basis and thus contribute less to pollution and depletion of
> nonrenewable energy than, say, a certain individual whose name isn't
> important who drives a modified V8-powered car and tows it behind a
> full-size pickup truck.

Yes, but then he's not asking for anything for Christmas, is he?  Let me
remind you that this ineffecient combination only went to 4 events last year.
 Let's compare actual fuel consumed...

Old Fart
(planning on using up a few more dinosaurs this year...)