Re: The Fast and the Furious - new movie

To: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: The Fast and the Furious - new movie
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:12:25 -0800 (PST)
I'm not thrilled about this movie. If it is up to
normal hollywood treatments of social trends, I'm sure
that it is going to make many cops feel they "probable
cause" to hassle anyone under thirty driving a Civic
or Corolla with aftermarket wheels.

Please pardon my cynicism. I've had too many friends
jerked around by the criminal justice system because
they looked like they "Must be guilty of something."

Alan

http://www.movies.go.com/movies/F/fastandthefuriousthe_2001/index.html#