Re: So how was Marina?

To: roadsterboy@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: So how was Marina?
From: "Craig Haggart, Accelerator Ops" <haggart@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 19:09:29 -0800 (PST)
Marina was fantastic!  I ran in the afternoon, and it was so nice
that I regretted not wearing shorts during my work assignment.
*FIVE* runs for everyone, plus three fun runs at a buck apiece,
excellent weather, and a very cool course.  Thanks to everybody
involved!

By the way, is there some reason NASA doesn't use "family service
radios" instead of those clunky unreliable walkie-talkies?  The
14-channel FRS radios are now dirt cheap, and there wouldn't be
any of the interference problems.  You can now buy a handful of
them with a few fifty-dollar bills.  If there's interest, I'd be
happy to volunteer for a radio committee or something.

--
-Craig Haggart
 haggart@slac.stanford.edu