Re: Who does powder coating?

To: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Subject: Re: Who does powder coating?
From: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:01:52 -0800
There is a powder coating company that I used in
San Mateo.  Might be called Spectrum Powdercoating.
It is kinda hard to find...and not in the best part
of town...but they do great work.  I had a grille
done...and a bumper guard on my wife's 4X4.

It was arranged through a friend of mine that
has a body shop in San Mateo (Jack Perkins
of Automotive Perfection)

Good luck

Steve